HIRE A TRAINED & EXPERIENCED
Leak Detection Team
Contact Us 24/7 (317) 449-2780
SEPTIC INSTALLATION & REPAIR IN INDIANAPOLIS
An Eco-Friendly Approach to Septic Systems
If your property isn’t connected to the municipal sewer system, you rely on a septic tank to meet your waste disposal needs. The proper disposal of waste is essential to public health and safety. Septic systems are efficient, but they require regular maintenance and care, just like the rest of your plumbing. The Indianapolis septic installation and repair experts at Indiana Leak Detection are licensed, trained, and skilled service providers with many years of experience handling every septic tank issue imaginable.
Why Install a Septic System?
Not all areas have a centralized sewer system. Most property owners with septic systems chose them out of necessity, but that doesn’t mean they’re not a safe and cost-effective means of sewage collection.
Many property owners are surprised by how eco-friendly septic tanks are when compared to alternative waste treatment solutions. Septic tanks are underground treatment facilities that reside on your property, and these systems essentially perform the task of cleaning your wastewater the same as if you were sending it to a city water treatment facility.
Septic systems can last for many years if they are maintained and cared for by professionals and ignoring problems with your septic system can lead to severe property damage from system leaks and contamination. Our Indianapolis septic installation and repair team can help you choose the perfect system for your home and needs.
We offer septic system installation for a wide variety of makes and models:
- Aerobic wastewater treatment septic systems
- Conventional septic systems
- Evapotranspiration septic systems
- Gravity septic systems
- Low-pressure pipe septic systems
- Mound septic systems
- Sand filter septic systems
If you feel overwhelmed trying to choose the perfect septic system for your home or business, let our team help. Our dedicated staff is standing by to help you pick the perfect system for your property.
How to Know You Need Septic Tank Repair
One of the most intimidating parts of the installation and replacement process is knowing whether you need a new system or if you should make repairs. Our experienced septic installation and repair team can inspect your system and help you make an informed decision about your septic system.
You may need system replacement if:
- You Are Plagued by Slow Drains:Clogged drains move slowly. If you have chronic drain issues, your septic system could be the problem. Your septic system can back up if your pipes are constantly filled with clogs, so it’s important to clean and treat your pipes to avoid a problem with your other interconnected systems.
- You Have Frequent Sewage Backups: Drains take wastewater away from your home, so when you have sewage backups, it’s a red flag that something is wrong with your plumbing systems. There are many issues that could cause sewage backups, and they all require professional assistance.
- Your Yard and Home Smell Terrible: If you have clogs in your plumbing lines that are causing wastewater to accumulate in your septic tank to accumulate, you will be able to smell waste in your yard and around your home.
Why Should You Hire Indiana Leak Detection?
At Indiana Leak Detection, we provide our customers with reliable septic tank service solutions at an affordable price. Our customers keep coming back to our team of professionals because we provide top quality customer care, high-quality products, and innovative services. We respect you and your home, so you can rely on our specialists to treat your home and systems like they were our own.
A failing septic tank can become a serious problem if not addressed promptly. If you suspect your system is failing, contact us at (317) 449-2780today for septic installation and repair in Indianapolis!
OUR COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
Awards & Associations
WHY INDIANA LEAK DETECTION?
See What Makes Us Different
Care For Your Home
We put up dust barriers and take the necessary precautions to keep your home clean and safe.
We believing in educating our customers and providing helpful tips to prevent future leaks.
Our staff is clean, uniformed, background checked and drug tested.