HIRE A TRAINED & EXPERIENCED
Leak Detection Team
Contact Us 24/7 (317) 497-0024
LEAK DETECTION SPECIALISTS IN FRANKLIN
Find & Repair Leaks in Your Home
There are lots of aspects to home maintenance, and one of the most important is making sure your plumbing is working well without any hidden leaks. Leaks can be tricky to find, and, if not taken care of quickly and properly, can lead to severe damage in and around your home. Our leak detection services in Franklin can help.
Benefits of Our Leak Detection Services
There are many benefits to leak detection in your home, such as:
- Detecting leaks before they become severe: If you wait too long to have your plumbing checked, a minor inconvenience can quickly become a big, expensive problem.
- Detecting damage before a leak begins:Having a professional check for leaks regularly should be part of your annual plumbing maintenance. This way, you’re more likely to stop a leak before it even begins.
- Save money on utility bills and repairing damage due to leaks: Leaks can be expensive. Not only do you have to repair the leak and fix any damage done to your home, but a leak is like throwing away money on your utility bills.
- Make sure all pipes and lines meet health and safety standards:Pipes and lines experience wear and tear just like everything else in your home. Using a leak detection service regularly can ensure that your home is safe and healthy for you and your family.
How to Tell if Your Gas Line Is Leaking
Sometimes it can be difficult to detect a gas line leak without professional equipment. However, if you see any of these signs, it’s a good idea to call us to have a professional to check your gas lines:
- A hissing sound and/or blowing air coming from the area around an appliance or gas line.
- A “rotten egg” smell in your home, especially around an appliance or gas line.
- Dying plants near an appliance or gas line.
Is My Sewer Line Compromised?
Just as with any plumbing problem, the key is early detection. Since sewer lines are not visible in your home, you have to rely on other signs to tell you there might be a problem.
If you notice any of the following, call us so a professional can check your sewer lines:
- Gurgling drain noises
- Sewage odor inside, outside, and around your home
- Sink holes, raw sewage, or soggy wet areas on your property
OUR COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
Awards & Associations
WHY INDIANA LEAK DETECTION?
See What Makes Us Different
Care For Your Home
We put up dust barriers and take the necessary precautions to keep your home clean and safe.
We believing in educating our customers and providing helpful tips to prevent future leaks.
Our staff is clean, uniformed, background checked and drug tested.