HIRE A TRAINED & EXPERIENCED
Leak Detection Team
Contact Us 24/7 (317) 449-2780
GREENWOOD LEAK DETECTION SERVICES
We Have the Tools & Technology to Resolve Your Leak
Owning a home can be extremely rewarding – until you start encountering pesky plumbing problems. One of the trickiest issues that homeowners can face is a plumbing leak. If you suspect or notice a leak of any kind, it’s time to call in the professionals to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
At Indiana Leak Detection, our plumbers can detect and fix all types of leaks, including:
Equipped with the latest technology and the most advanced tools in the industry, we are able to quickly and successfully locate the source of even the sneakiest leak. Our Greenwood leak detection team has extensive experience finding and fixing leaks with speed and accuracy.
The Warning Signs of a Dangerous Gas Leak
Though any kind of leak can wreak havoc in your home, the most dangerous type of leak by far is the gas leak. Excessive exposure to natural gas can be extremely hazardous, so it is important to act fast at the first sign of a gas leak.
You might have a gas leak if you notice:
- Foul odors:Because natural gas is odorless, providers add a smelly chemical to give it a distinctive odor, which can alert people to a gas leak
- Hissing sounds:If you hear a hissing sound near your gas appliances, you might have a leak
- Dying plants, grass, and foliage: If your house plants are wilting or the plants around your property are dying, you should check to see if there’s a gas leak
- You feel nauseous or dizzy: Natural gas exposure can leave people feeling unwell
- A sudden increase in your gas bill: If your gas bill recently skyrocketed, there’s a chance you have a leak
Even if you only suspect a leak, it’s better to be safe than sorry. Evacuate your home and call the gas company to shut off your gas supply. Then, call the team at Indiana Leak Detection to check for gas leaks.
The Benefits of Our Leak Detection Services
It’s in your best interest to resolve any type of leak in your system as soon as possible. With leak detection services in Greenwood provided by our team of professionals, you’ll enjoy countless benefits.
By investing in leak detection services, you can:
- Save money
- Reduce waste
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing your systems are running properly
- Avoid costly repairs
- Resolve small leaks before they become major or dangerous
To schedule service, call (317) 449-2780 now.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
Awards & Associations
WHY INDIANA LEAK DETECTION?
See What Makes Us Different
Care For Your Home
We put up dust barriers and take the necessary precautions to keep your home clean and safe.
We believing in educating our customers and providing helpful tips to prevent future leaks.
Our staff is clean, uniformed, background checked and drug tested.