HIRE A TRAINED & EXPERIENCED
Leak Detection Team
CARMEL LEAK DETECTION SERVICES
Fast, Reliable Results to Reduce Your Water Bill
Owning a home is a great experience, but not when it comes with dozens of household issues, such as leaks. Leaks in your home come in many forms, but the most common are gas leaks and sewer leaks. Not treating these issues right away can lead to serious problems, including damage to your property, inconvenience, and even injury to your family.
At Indiana Leak Detection, we have been handling gas and sewer leaks for years. To help you better understand leaks, our professionals provide answers to the most common questions we receive from our customers.
What Benefits Do Leak Detection Services Provide?
Are you worried about the amount of money you spend on water? Hire us and get professional leak detection services. Whether you require annual or same-day detection services, you can rest assured that the benefits are worth all your efforts.
When you choose our team, you benefit from:
- Money savings: In most instances, leaks cause serious damage and a huge loss of water before you even realize you have a leak. Annual leak detection services will ensure that every aspect of your plumbing system is addressed and you will not spend excessive money on water due to leaks..
- Peace of mind: A leak can slowly deteriorate the foundation and walls of your house. Apart from the health issues brought about by growth of mildew, mold, and bacteria, the danger that rotting walls pose to the house is unimaginable.
- Fewer expensive plumbing emergencies: There is nothing more frustrating than realizing that you have a serious leak. To fix it, you need to replace almost all your plumbing pipes. Avoid these expensive plumbing emergencies by hiring our services.
- Fast and inexpensive maintenance: It is not possible to detect a leak in your foundation before it gets serious. Our services will ensure that any leak is detected early enough. This makes it easy and economical to rectify them.
How Can You Tell if You Have a Gas Leak?
Gas leaks are very dangerous and it is advisable to use your eyes and nose to detect any of these leaks in and outside of your house.
When inside, use the following senses:
- Smell: If you can smell a petroleum odor in your house, then there is a high chance that you are dealing with a gas leak.
- Sound: A hissing sound around your kitchen appliances that use gas is a sign of a gas leak.
When outside your home, look for the following:
- Bubbles: Bubbles coming from moist areas of your house are a sign of leaking gas.
- Dying plants: Leaking gas can cause plants to become sickly, discolor, and eventually die.
- Air: Gas leaks cause plants or dirt to be blown as if by a breeze. Air coming from a piped zone is a sign of leakage.
Unexplained frozen ground close to the pipeline is an early sign of leakage. You may see fog or a dense white cloud near this area.
Does Your Sewer Line Have a Leak?
A sewer leakage can pose serious health issues. Some of the signs of a sewer leak include:
- Sewer gas smell: This leakage can cause an unpleasant smell close to the affected area.
- Broken P-traps: Having damp patches of sewage water on the areas around the sink is a sign of sewer leakage.
- Toilet closet flange: Being the first section of your toilet’s sewer, it has to be intact. Realizing water or sewer waste spillage on the floor that is around the base of your toilet is a sign of leakage.
- Cracked sewer pipes: When outside the house and you realize any damp patches on the ground near sewer pipe, chances are that there is a crack.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
Awards & Associations
WHY INDIANA LEAK DETECTION?
See What Makes Us Different
Care For Your Home
We put up dust barriers and take the necessary precautions to keep your home clean and safe.
We believing in educating our customers and providing helpful tips to prevent future leaks.
Our staff is clean, uniformed, background checked and drug tested.